Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2009 Goals&Affirmations

What I will accomplish in 2009. - 6 Months to a Year of Sacrifice for a Lifetime of Fulfillment

Add ImageThis is the year I DECIDE to go and win, to go all out, to give it everything I have-to Be the One!

  • I will help more people in whatever way I can, I am a servant leader. I understand you can have everything you want in life if you help enough people get what they want.
  • I will manage my time more efficiently, I have a definite schedule and stick to it.
  • I will have more fun at everything I do, even the tedious I make exciting.
  • I monitor my habits and patterns.
  • I make my decisions based on whether or not it bring me closer or takes me farther away from my goals, not based on my feelings, and I stick to those decisions.
  • I will become a better husband, mentor and leader by constantly evaluating situations and working self-improvement everyday.
  • I read minimum of 10 pages/day & I listen to Cd's 30 minutes a day to help me grow.
  • I understand success is a journey, not a destination. It's about who you become in the process.
  • I am constantly building my business, its always at the front of my mind.
  • I will be the ONE for my family.
  • I will retire my wife this year so that we can start having children, and not have to rely on daycare. We want to raise our own children and be the loudest voices their head, and not have someone else do it for us.
  • My family knows & believes that they can count on me to win for them.
  • I am totally focused all the time.
  • I surround myself with positives and those that want to win.
  • I make the necessary sacrifices today to have tomorrow what others can't.
  • I'm not afraid to ask for help.
  • I will take control of my own destiny, I realize I must be the change agent.
  • I'm just a manager looking for managers. I know you find branch managers, you don't make them.
  • I will go through quantity to find quality.
  • I can't say the wrong thing to the right person.
  • I am a builder.
  • I take the highroad, the difficult path, there are no shortcuts to success.
  • I have 30-50 referrals per week.
  • I set 7-10 Preliminary Interviews a week .
  • I am always thinking about the business,what I can do to grow, and how I can help others.
  • I read my goals twice daily to help maintain focus and clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment